Science has recently been able to explain why eating chocolate is good.
- #1 food source of antioxidants – up to 5 times higher than the next highest source
- #1 food source of magnesium – this mineral is the biggest deficiency in the Standard America Diet
- Phenylethylamine (PEA) - the compound which scientists believe is released when you're in love
- Anandamide - the ‘bliss chemical’
- Tryptophan – the precursor to serotonin
- MAO Inhibitors – allows more serotonin to flow in your body
- Appetite suppresant & aphrodisiac
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA, although they told us they really love raw chocolate.
fine & raw fact #2
A cacao tree can produce close to two thousand pods per year. The ridged, football shaped pod, or fruit, of the cacao grows from the branches and, oddly, straight out of the trunk. The pods, which mature throughout the year, encase a sticky white pulp and about 30 or 40 seeds.
made in a chocolate lab where people eat a lot of chocolate and believe in sustainable design for your tongue. for the eco-chic & forward and any one whose tongue is bored and heart plays loud music that no one else can hear.