Gluten Free Hazelnut Crepe Cake
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
- 2 ¼ cup Plant based milk
- 3 tbsp Caster sugar
- ⅓ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 ¾ cup Gluten Free flour
- ¼ cup Cocoa powder
- 1¼ cup Plant based double cream
- 2 tbsp Fine & Raw Chocolate Hazelnut Crunchy Spread
- ½ cup Plant based double cream
- ¼ Cup Fine & Raw's Cashew Butter chocolate bar 1/4 cup
- Handful Chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp Fine & Raw Chocolate Hazelnut spread
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour and cocoa. If the cocoa has any lumps be sure to break them up or sift them out.
- Add the sugar, oil, and soy milk. Whisk vigorously until the crepe batter forms, with no lumps.
- Warm a non-stick crepe pan or non-stick pancake griddle under medium/high heat. Rub a flavorless oil onto the pan using a piece of absorbent paper.
- Scoop the batter onto the pan, then tip and rotate it to spread the batter as thinly as possible. Cook the crepes, flip and cook on the opposite side for 1-2mins. you’ll need about 15 to 20 for the cake.
- Once all batter has been cooked, set aside and make the filling. Do this by whipping the double cream until light peaks then mix in the crunchy hazelnut spread.
- To make the ganache heat the plant based cream and chocolate in the microwave for 30 sec intervals until smooth.
- Next spread the cream evenly across the whole crepe and drizzle with the ganache. Layer on the second and spread the filling and so on, until the last crepe. For the last layer spread the chocolate hazelnut spread on the top.
- Finally sprinkle the edge of the crepe cake with hazelnuts to create a border. Then slice and enjoy!
Leave a comment