V+GF Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Brownies ...WHAT!?
We asked our friend, vegan pastry chef, Alexi Meshkevich (IG: @alexi.meshkevich), to share his secret over-the-moon CHB* brownie recipe with us. After only a brief bout of deliberation he was like"hell yea!".
We all know brownies are the best... but we never thought they could be THIS good. These baby's are vegan and gluten free plus they have NO added sugar. Some say the perfect brownie doesn't exist. We disagree.
Warning: We suggest running, not walking to the grocery store to gather what you'll need for this dynamite recipe.
FINE & RAW Chocolate
Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Brownies
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 35 minutes
- An 8 oz jar of FINE & RAW Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Spread
- ½ teaspoon Sea salt
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoon “Bob’s Mill” Gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 3-4 TABLESPOONS Almond milk
- 1 2oz 70% FINE & RAW chocolate bar (or substitute in your fav FINE & RAW bar flavor) chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Line a 9x9 baking pan (or a similar size pan) with parchment paper. Add oil to the paper. Make sure to spread it around well
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix until the consistency is smooth
- Add half of the chopped chocolate bar into the batter (and keep the rest for a topping)
- Pour the ooey gooey Fine & Raw brownie batter into your baking pan, spread it around until it’s flat
- Sprinkle the remainder of the chocolate chunks on top
- Put in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Then take it out and let it cool down for about 1-2 hours (for perfect consistency place in the fridge for cooling)
Let us know how yours turn out!
*Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
I can’t wait to make these!! I may try and substitute flax egg to replace the apple Sauce and I may switch out the almond flour for oat flour, do you think I will have a good result ?
Thanks and blessings ❤️🥣🌟
Leave a comment