Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 40 minutes Servings: 8
- ½ cup Oil
- 1 cup Plant based milk
- ½ tablespoon Lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Gluten free plain flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
- Red food gel
- 1 tablespoon Fine & Raws Sweet Hazelnut Spread
- 1 ¼ cup Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Plant based milk
- Preheat your oven to 180°/365°F and grease and flour your bundt tin and set aside.
- Combine the milk and lemon juice in a glass/bowl and leave aside while you make the batter.
- Mix together the flour, cocoa, rising agents and sugar into a large bowl until fully combined.
- Pour in the wet ingredients except the red food gel and chocolate spread into the dry ingredients, mix until combined.
- Add in the chocolate spread, whisk, then add the red food gel, mix. And be careful not to over mix.
- Transfer to your prepared bundt tin and bake for 45-60 mins. The sponge should be springy to the touch and a skewer should come out clean.
- As the cake cools, make the icing by mixing together the powdered sugar, lemon juice and milk until thick glossy.
- Once the cake has cooled, pour over the icing and let it drip down the cake. Slice and enjoy!