Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
- Microwave or stove top
- 6 cups Popped popcorn (equivalent to 60g Popcorn kernels)
- 3/4 Cup Fine & Raw Caramel Gooeyiness
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Simply pour the caramel gooeyiness over the popped popcorn. And fold in the caramel until all the popcorn is completely coated.
- Transfer the popcorn to the baking tray, and spread it across the entire tray - try not clump it all together.
- Bake for 2, 15 minute intervals, tossing the popcorn after the first 15 minutes.
- Allow the popcorn to cool, and enjoy with your favorite movie!