Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Servings: 8
- 1 cup Plant based milk
- ½ tablespoon Apple cider Vinegar
- 1 ¾ cup Gluten Free flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup Caster sugar
- ¼ cup Cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon Fine & Raw's Sweet Hazelnut Spread
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- ⅔ cup Vegan butter
- 2 ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fine & Raw Oat Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Spread
- Red/Pink Food gel
- Fine & Raw Raspberry Chocolate Bar
- Preheat your oven to 180°/365°F and line your cupcake tin with cupcake cases.
- Combine the milk and apple cider vinegar in a glass/bowl and leave aside while you make the batter.
- Mix together the flour, cocoa, rising agents and sugar into a large bowl until fully combined.
- Pour in the oil and chocolate spread, mix until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between your cupcakes, making sure not to fill them to the top as they will rise and dome too much.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until springy to the touch and a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- As the cakes cool, make the buttercream by beating together all the vegan butter powdered sugar, chocolate spread and red/pink food gel until thick and pipe-able.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, pipe the buttercream onto the cakes using a star tip.
- Dip your strawberries in chocolate and place them in the center of your cupcakes. All that's left is to enjoy!