Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- Baking tray
- 12 tbs FINE & RAW chocolate hazelnut butter spread
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Plant based milk
- 1 1/4 cup Gluten Free flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Begin by spooning 12 tsp of the chocolate hazelnut spread onto one of the prepared baking sheets. Set the tray in the freezer while you make the cookie dough.
- Combine the flaxseeds and water and set aside for 5 mins.
- In a separate bowl, add the sugar and oil mix until combined and smooth. Add the flax seed mixture, non-dairy milk and 1/2 tsps vanilla, and mix well.
- Next sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder into the wet ingredients and stir until combined and has formed a soft dough.
- Scoop out a heaped tablespoon of dough at a time, flatten and place a tsp of the frozen chocolate hazelnut spread in the centre. Fold over the dough to seal the cookie dough and shape into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the powdered sugar very generously, covering all sides.
- Place 4-6 cookies on a tray evenly spaced and bake for 10-12 mins. Allow to cool before devouring with a glass of plant based milk or your favourite warm milk.