Pecan Pie Skillet
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
- 4 tbsp Flax seed
- 8 tbsp Water
- ½ cup Fine & Raw Oat Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Spread
- 1 cup Plant based milk
- 1 ½ cups Gluten Free flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 80 g Fine & Raw Cashew Butter Chocolate Bar
- 100 g Pecans
- 2 Scoop Vegan Ice cream
- 2 tbsp Fine & Raw Caramel Gooeyiness
- 2 tbsp Fine & Raw Oat Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Spread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 10-inch or 2x 6.5 inch cast iron skillet (oven-safe) with vegan butter/oil.
- Begin by mixing together the flaxseed + water to a small bowl, stirring until combined and letting it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the Oat Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Spread and flax seed mixture together, whisking until combined.
- Next add the milk, then add the flour, cocoa powder until fully combined.
- Pour the batter into a skillet and decorate with pecans into a spiral. Bake for 30-45 mins, or until a skewer comes comes out 'mostly clean'
- Once baked, allow to cool for 10-15 mins then serve with a scoop or two of ice cream and drizzle with the Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Spread and caramel. Enjoy!
Leave a comment